A traditional and taro-riffic take on taro milk tea.
Chakra Nutrition’s Taro Milk Tea protein powder incorporates the traditional sweet and nutty flavours from authentic taro desserts. Mix one scoop of protein with 8-12 ounces of milk or water to get the rich, smooth, and authentic taro milk tea taste that you love. Satisfy your craving for bubble tea while achieving your fitness goals with Chakra Nutrition.
Your Product Includes:
- Taro Milk Tea Whey Protein Isolate (15 Servings for 1 pound, 30 Servings for 2 pounds)
- Free delivery over $ 129.99
- 27g of protein to help build muscle and achieve your fitness goals
- 7.11g of BCAAs to get the most out of your workout and reduce muscle fatigue
- 121 calories, 1g of carbohydrate, and 1g of fat making Chakra Nutrition great for any diet
- No added sugar and just as delicious
- Lactose-free for those who are lactose intolerant
You Should Drink Chakra Nutrition’s Taro Milk Tea Protein When:
- You’re about to workout or just finished a workout
- You’re trying to reach your protein goals for the day
- You’re craving bubble tea
Ingredients: Whey protein isolate, Natural flavours, Xanthan gum, Non-GMO sunflower lecithin, Natural colour, Sucralose
A Delicious Refreshing Drink with a great Taro Flavor! Not like other protein drinks with a chalky taste. This is so good ! We love Tara bobba so we wanted to try it. It definitely did not disappoint. Loved it. Would purchase it again!
This was my first order and I am so happy with the flavor! I have tried other protein powders and just never seem to like the flavors offered so figured I would give this a try as I start on a healthier journey. I am a huge fan of Taro Boba Tea and know they are so bad and filled with sugar so I wasn’t expecting this to be an exact replica. I am so glad I was wrong!! It tastes just like the boba teas I usually get and leaves me full through lunch! I have had to remind myself to eat because I am just not hungry. I highly recommend and will be ordering more soon since my husband is drinking them now too!
The powder mixes really easily and doesn’t clump. Taro flavour is subtle and not too overpowering - and doesn’t have that fake sugary sweetness that some whey proteins have! Gets the ultimate asian praise of “not too sweet"
Great flavour, my go-to protein powder.